People notice not only women’s make up and attire, but their nails, so good nail health can go a long way. If you are prone to more brittle nails and are dealing with peeling or constant breaks, Touch n Glow Studio is a beauty salon franchise that has some tips you may find can work for you!
- Olive oil is a home solution that has been known to strengthen and prevent the peeling of nails.
- Multivitamins have been medically proven to restore nail health.
- Drinking enough water can also help with reducing the brittleness of nails. Good nail and physiological health can be easily achieved just be keeping yourself hydrated.
- Avoiding nail polish can restore your nail health. Nail polishes has chemicals that shouldn’t be used and can lead to unhealthy nails.
- Making sure to keep your nails trimmed can be helpful in avoiding further damage.
- Nails can become brittle over time if they are not regularly moisturized, so investing in a protective lotion can go a long way.
- Refrain from using your nails to open boxes or bottles.
- Hand sanitizer can remove moisture from our skin and lead to brittle nails. Use soap and water to keep your hands clean.
As a beauty salon franchise, we know how tough it can be to get nails that are healthy and beautiful, but with the above tricks you’ll have shiny fingertips in no time!
Touch n Glow Studio is your beauty salon franchise with all the tips and tricks you need to feel and look your best! If you have any tips or tricks yourself that you have seen to work for brittle and peeling nails, share them with us. Or contact us today to learn more about our beauty franchise opportunities.